Friday, January 9, 2009

These boots were made for walkin....



Black Skirt
: CAbi

Black Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater
: J Crew

Black Leather Jacket
: Ann Taylor

I've been on the hunt for months for tall red boots--they were everyplace last year and no place this year. Imagine my surprise when one of my co-workers tells me that Rack Room Shoes has my boots that I already have in black and brown on clearance in RED! I went the next day! I decided for their first wearing that they should be the statement and wore all black so they would stand out. I didn't have it for my picture but my purse is a patent red Beijo bag with my red, white, brown and black scarf tied on it.

I took the picture with my coat on this morning--I'm not wearing it all day because I think it's bulky with the turtleneck sweater, but I had already gotten bundled up and didn't feel like taking it off just to snap a picture. Oh well, I figure it just adds to the outerwear addiction show.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny - I've been on the hunt for tall red boots myself, and just found a pair this morning! Glad yours finally turned up, too. They're killer.

Anonymous said...

Holy hot mama! Love the red boots. Today must be fun boot day because I busted out my purple ones!

V said...

Great statement piece with the boots...they look amazing!

E said...

Red boots? Dang, I just died a little. SUPER HOT!

Ally said...

I kinda want to break into your condo and steal those boots now!

Hillary said...

Love those fire red boots! Rack Room rocks!

Unknown said...

I'm a CAbi consultant and love following your blog! You've given me great outfit ideas for my clothes! thanks!