Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekend -- Ally

Well, Maddy must be feeling better because she's up to her old tricks :) I never thought I'd be excited for her to be underfoot in the kitchen and trolling for food, but I didn't mind!!!
Cardi: NY&Co

Plaid cami: NY&Co.

Jeans: Gap

Flats: Liz Claiborne












The jeans:
Women: Curvy boot cut jeans - atlantic blue


The shoes:
Liz Claiborne Women's Kidman


The cutest doggie I know:
I was cooking dinner tonight and felt that I had company - and I did!! Someone had hopped out of her chair and joined me :)

If you look on her right side, you can see part of where they shaved her. It goes all the way down to under her stomach, as does the incision :( Poor Maddy!!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

aw, what an adorable little kitchen helper! It's so good to hear that she's up and about, at least a little bit!

And I love that plaid cami!

Hillary said...

Awww Maddy girl is so cute! I'm glad she's feeling better. Also love those jeans.

Anonymous said...

Go Maddy! What a sweet, good girl. So glad she's in recovery mode.

Erica said...

I'm glad Maddy is feeling better! It's so scary when they're sick.

My dog "helps" in the kitchen by crying and scratching at my leg until I bust out the shredded cheese...I am well-trained.

wendeeB said...

you look the slimmest I've seen in this pick. Very nice. LOVE this entire outfit and the on from the 23rd too. Very nice. Hope doggy is feeling better. This time last year my Pekie had surgery so I know what youre feeling!

Cathryn said...

I like the bit of pattern peeking out under the solid color cardigan.

We have a mutual blogfriend, KT, who suggested you might be interested in a wardrobe challenge. I've created a Michelle Obama wardrobe challenge for next Tuesday. I hope you join us!
http://fashiongirlsgallery.blogspot.com/2008/12/michelle-obama-wardrobe-challenge.html