Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday -- Ally

Our weather sure is temperamental! I guess that's just like Spring for you, huh??

Sheer blouse: Target

Pink t-shirt: H&M

Pants: JCPenney

green croc heels: Ralph Lauren

Belt: Walmart

Necklace: Gift

Bracelet: from Me-Maw





There's a lot more going on in this outfit than what's easily seen. Subtlety, kittens. ;)

I love pink and green together but not PINK AND GREEN, ya know? I also really love this blouse but it's thisclose to being a wardrobe malfunction if the proper foundation is overlooked. Even a tank looks slut-tastic to me, so I always go for something with a small sleeve just so I'm covered.

Some details:
Mama bought this for me years ago. She no doubt bought it on clearance because she's awesome like that.











I wear the heck out of these shoes. Ralph Lauren makes an excellent shoe and worth every cent. I've said it before, but green is definitely a neutral for me.










From last time I wore this blouse. Looks like I like pink with it!

















My special Me-Maw bracelet :) I'd rather wear someone else's monogram than mine. Not b/c I don't love mine, b/c I do on bags and the like, but it's sorta like having a tattoo with your last name or something. Think you're gonna forget it, buddy?

Word of advice: If you've had a couple of drinks, don't ask the big dude next to you at the bar if he's afraid he'll forget his name. That won't go over well.

9 comments:

The WalMart Vegan said...

Love, love, love the green shoes! I think I could live in a world of greens.

You look great.

Leslie said...

Now THAT is an ultra-skinny and flattering outfit! Your waist looks like a toothpick! Very flattering and I do like the pink under the sheer black shirt for something different. You know I have issues with pink and green though :-)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I love your delineation of pink and green versus PINK AND GREEN. And I couldn't agree more.

The necklace and shoes are just tops. Love this ensemble, beautiful!

V said...

Love this outfit on you, I really like the sheer top and the pink underneath!

Vaia said...

Super flattering and I love the necklace! You look great!

Ally said...

MM - Thanks! I totally could (and sometimes do!) wear green every day :)

Les - Thanks - I think of you every time I wear pink and green, but let me tell you, miss...I peeked and I'm PROUD OF YOU. Just sayin' ;)

Sal, V, and Zuzuli - Thanks, ladies!

Louella said...

the necklace is beautiful. i don't remember buying it for you but i'm sure it was a bargain!!

Legal Editor Mom said...

I agree with everyone who said this outfit is super flattering on you. And I love those shoes...and the necklace...cute, cute, cute!

E said...

This shade of green is so perfect on you - and perfectly compliments the rest of your SUPER AMAZINGLY FLATTERING OUTFIT.

Sorry for the shouting. You look hot.