Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weekend -- Ally

Ahh, weekend. I heart you so! I also love how Maddy was doing her best to show y'all her butt! Silly dog!
Ruffle-neck cardi: Old Navy

Black pleated t-shirt: Old Navy

Jeans: Levis

Flats: Sam Edelman

Necklace: gifted by KT

Sunnies/headband: Max Studio








I'm back with more purple, cheap jeans, and Old Navy. Sounds like a typical outfit for me :) I've really gotten my money's worth out of these flats. I'm keeping my eye out for another pair on sale - I *might* pay retail for the right pair.

How amazing is this necklace??? KT is the best, y'all. She was tired of it, knew I lusted after it, and GAVE IT TO ME when we were in St. Louis.

It's so fabulous and pretty. I want to wear it every day!

9 comments:

Kendra Taylor said...

That necklace is so adorable!! ~Kendra~

Milly said...

love, love your necklace

Athena said...

that necklace it amazing!

Legal Editor Mom said...

I love it, too, and it jazzes up the weekend "uniform" a bit. I do the same thing; run around in jeans and a cute top, but dress it up with jewelry. Jewelry to me makes any outfit complete.

Candice said...

I have a purple cardigan from Old navy that I wear so freaking much. I swear it's a nuetral color and I just throw it on with everything. I just noticed that half of our pics from family outings are of me wearing this sweater. You look cute, love the necklace.

Ashley said...

Allison-

You're looking very nice and it looks like you've lost weight! I can really tell in your face and legs. Keep it up!

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies - the necklace is pretty amazing. I have to be careful not to wear it with anything too "busy" else it gets lost.

E said...

Hi Cutie :) The necklace is sweet.

Taryn said...

That necklace is gorgeous! I could never pull it off- but it is beautiful.