Saturday, March 21, 2009

Guest Post--Toni (Leslie's Mom)

Note from Leslie -- Last Sunday heading to church, I told Mom she looked super cute and fashionable and she asked if she was blog-worthy. The answer was "of course" so today we have her guest posting! (Sorry for the blurry picture--not sure what happened!)


GUEST POST BY TONI

Who would’ve ever thought?

I keep up with this blog every couple of days just to see everything these girls are wearing. This morning I walk out and Leslie says, “That looks like something I would wear!” Now being the fashionista that Leslie is, I took that as a top-notch compliment! Hence, my first (and most likely), my last blog entry.

Dress: Marshalls (close up of the pin-tucks below)

Tights: Bought too long ago to remember

Shirt: Brooks Bros. I have had this so long that I had it cut down when I lost weight. You cannot wear out this shirt.

Boots: Target, I believe.

Necklace: Express-- Stolen from Ashley (Leslie's sister)

While I’m not as adventurous as Leslie, I do like clothes, I just don’t want to SHOP for clothes. I usually go 2-3 times a year to the mall and have to get in the right mind set for that. I am a huge fan of online shopping and of course, CAbi parties! With that said, I prefer to wait for Leslie and Ashley to buy something that hopefully they will discard and then Viola! I’ve got another great piece of clothing and didn’t spend a dime! Talk about CuteontheCheap!

BTW-My favorite online shopping use to be haroldscloseout.com but since there is no more Harold’s, my new favorite is "Shop Leslie at Home!" It's fabulous. :-)

(--Note from Leslie again-- "Shop Leslie at Home" is what my mom and sister call it when I get tired of clothes and develop a "giveaway" pile. I'm truly literally speaking when I say they chase each other down the breezeway and into my condo for first dibs)

Thanks for guest posting, Mom!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

you guys are both looking very good - I LOVE those pintucks!

Kayla Rochelle said...

Your mom is so great! And I love the outfit you have on! I am desperately on the search for a zebra print cardigan but I wasn't sure what I would wear it with, and red pants are now an option! Thanks!