Thursday, March 26, 2009

No jacket this morning!



Blouse: CAbi

Sweater Vest: The Limited

Pinstripe Pants: Banana Republic Factory Outlet

Pumps: Pleaser

Can I even express how good it feels to walk outside to my car at 7:00 a.m.--without a jacket on??? And this comes from the girl who adores outerwear. I'm so glad to see the seasons starting to change. If it could stay eternally at a high of 70 and low in the mid-50's, I would be so happy. That is my favorite time of the year in spring and fall--when I can walk outside in pants and a shirt with no jacket and it feels absolutely wonderful. I got home from work yesterday and just went outside and walked for close to an hour--just because I could and not have to be bundled up. Does it get any better? I don't think so!

4 comments:

Goober said...

I agree - I love this time of year. It's not too cold, it's not too hot, it's just really, really nice. I just want to be outside, and I'm not really an outside kind of girl.

LOVE the color of that blouse - so pretty on you.

Pearly said...

Very adoroable outfit. I may need to try to duplicate. Well, in a few months :)

Anonymous said...

I so agree - that 50-70 temperature range is the BEST.

That tie-neck blouse is just lovely!

Milly said...

pretty blouse