Monday, March 2, 2009

Growing on me....



Wrap Top: Ann Taylor Loft

Necklace: Just Jewelry

Pencil Skirt: CAbi

Gray Tights: Old Navy

Pumps: Pleaser

Wrap tops normally arent exceptionally flattering on me but for some reason I think this one really works. Who knows? Either way, I originally bought the shirt because I don't have a great deal of yellow in my closet and nothing with the hot yellow and gray combo and it was a $10 clearance deal so an easy way to add a trend. I'm glad I did--I think it's going to get more use than I even thought it would! And with the 3/4 sleeves, I think it can go into spring and summer with white pants as well!

I'm thinking seeing the picture that I wish I had worn black tights instead of gray. The gray are a perfect color match--but I'm just not liking how choppy it makes the bottom half of the outfit look. Oh well, it's different and worth a try and man, I must say Old Navy tights are very soft, thick and comfortable. I highly recommend- they are in danger of knocking Merona off my top tights spot.

5 comments:

Kendra Taylor said...

I agree!! I have the same grey tights from Old Navy and I love em!! ~Kendra~

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Leslie, I kinda like the gray tights. Unexpected, yes, but in a good way.

Kelly said...

That top looks great on you! I have those same tights and I find them so hard to work with...for some reason I just don't think that shade of gray works with me, or my closet, or something.

I think I agree that black would look best here, but the gray certainly isn't bad!

Toni said...

I am sooooooooooo going to take that top as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Hillary said...

I love the top and I think it looks great on you!