Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday -- Ally

I'm still getting in the swing of this new picture-in-the-morning business. So far, so...eh. I did get dressed and shod but no make up, so please excuse the red and shiny and lack of eyelashes. I got around to being more presentable once I got to work. (I use my "smoke break" to slap on 3 minutes worth of make up in the mornings)

Teal sweater: Old Navy

Black pants: Old Navy

Grey patent shoes: Sofft

Scarf: vintage Echo via eBay











The teal bits of the scarf are the exact color of this sweater - perfect!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous scarf. Sometime will you show us your whole collection?

I admire you for doing morning outfit shots. I look like a drowned cat until at LEAST 10 a.m. and do all mine after work!

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf!

Leslie said...

Cute scarf! But it's Tuesday dear. Thats ok. I have no sense of time this week either. Youre not the only one!

Ally said...

Doh! Thanks, Leslie :)

Hillary said...

I love the scarf. Very pretty with the sweater.

Athena said...

beautiful scarf! do you have certain brands you always look for?

E said...

You in teal = gorgeousness.