Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday -- Ally

Still having issues with taking pics inside in the mornings. Soon it'll be warm enough to take them outside, so I'll stop complaining soon :)

Cardi: hand-me-down from Tracey

Satin cami: NY&Co.

Pants: Old Navy

Shoes: Cole Haan

Necklace: Walmart


This is clearly a last-minute every-thing-is-in-the-laundry outfit and I considered not even posting it. However, I am here to serve, dear readers. The good and the bad - you get it all!

Do you have a go-to outfit or type of outfit you wear on those sleepy mornings or on laundry day?

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey this is not bad for a last minute outfit. I'm lucky if I can find an accessory on my late mornings. I usually resort to dresses. It's like one-stop dressing.

Anonymous said...

If this is your outfit of leftovers, you're in good shape, beautiful! The cami is just lovely.

The WalMart Vegan said...

I'm having one of those days myself. Cute outfit. No one would ever know it is the leftovers if you don't tell.

Kelly said...

I usually wear a wrap dress if I'm lazy and everything else is in the wash. They're only one piece so you don't have to coordinate anything, and it adjusts to my body if I'm feeling particularly svelte or bloated that day, and the ones I have rarely need any de-wrinkling

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies.

When it's not winter, I tend to go for a dress too. However, some mornings I'm so lazy I can't be bothered with tights! haha

Tracey said...

WHAT?! My hand me down sweater is in the leftover section of the closet? Why, I never!! haha ;)