Friday, March 20, 2009

Time to pull out the favorite spring color!



Green Sweater: Old Navy

White Shirt: Old Navy

Boho Scarf: The Limited

Gray Pants: CAbi (Lauren trouser)

Pumps: Nine West

I think spring may have finally arrived. And I celebrated by digging my light gray pants and spring green sweater out of the closet! It's always fun at the beginning of each new season to pull out all the clothes you haven't worn in a while. They feel "new" again and it makes getting dressed a little more exciting and less routine after the heavy duty winter months.

This color green has become my favorite "spring" color in the last couple of years. I just realized when I was digging this morning that I have an abundance of sweaters in "spring green." I need to add some fuschia to the mix and I'll be ready to go. But never green and fuschia together. Just can't do it. But it gets into personal issues of my own...let's just say some habits die hard, even after six years!

What's your favorite "spring" color to wear?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vibrant scarf looks great against that spring green.

Hmmm, my favorite spring color ... probably turquoise. Most pale colors look ookey on me, so I stick with bright versions of pastels.

Anonymous said...

You got something against Delta Zetas or something?! :-) Love the green and the springy mix!

Ally said...

It's Pink and Green week here at Cute on the Cheap :)

Leslie, better be nice. Kimberly can take you in a fight for sure!

Milly said...

Love the scarf

Pearly said...

Oh yes, pink and green still make me shudder. This outfit is supercute! LOVES! I vote accesorize your green with some purple, I think you did something with purple and green last week anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hey now, I'm not a Sleezy DZ! I don't like them either. I'm a Tri-Delt!

Leslie said...

Haha, the DZs were our rival sorority in college so you were never seen in pink and green and I still havent incorporated the colors into my wardrobe after 10 years. But I may have to start soon--they do look so cute together!

Christina said...

Love your spring look. I am so glad spring is here. I love wearing greens, yellows, pinks...bright colors all spring summer long.