Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday -- Ally

I'm still on a purple kick! I might have too many purple sweaters!!!

Purple jeweled cardi: NY&Co.

Orange button-down: JC Penney

brown pants: Old Navy

shoes: Ralph Lauren

Necklace: Value City

Sunnies: Max Studio

Sorry I forgot my sunglasses were on my head! They weren't part of my outfit, but I wear them everywhere.




I also wear these green shoes with everything. They're my favorites! It's funny how stuff fits differently when you've not worn it for a few months. Usually I have to tape this shirt closed, but not today. It helped I was wearing a cardigan over it, but I was thrilled it was a little looser than when I wore it last.
I love love love this necklace and it was under $6!

11 comments:

Vaia said...

What a great statement necklace!!

Milly said...

i love your necklace

Anonymous said...

Purple, orange and green - love all these vibrant shades together!

Legal Editor Mom said...

Ally,
First of all purple is my favorite color, so I've enjoyed seeing all your purple pieces. Here I like how you put the various colors together. If I did this, I would feel like I wasn't matching. But you look nice. Finally, I love this necklace! It jazzes up the outfit. And what a steal!

Kayla Rochelle said...

I also have found that lately I have a slight problem with over-wearing my purple pieces. I've always wanted to pair them with something orange, but don't have any orange in my closet. Your top looks so cute though! I may have to put orange on my shopping list!!

Athena said...

There's never enough purple! I'm getting so many color mixing options from your purple adventures.

Stephanie said...

I have this sweater, but never thought to pair it with orange. I am going to try this in the future. Love the shoes and necklace!

Daniel said...

Absolutely wondermous.

Candice said...

I want those shoes, the more you wear them the more I need them. they seem to match with everything.

Unknown said...

Love this outfit Ally!

E said...

Frickin' awesome color combination!!