Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wacky Wednesday - Daniel

Back again!

The ladies here have been crazy busy, and I decided that I'd help them out and post something that I wore here recently. My girlfriend and I went out Friday night in order to celebrate V-day without hitting the mess that would be Saturday night, so I got myself gussied up and here's what came of it:



Shirt: Old Navy - $10
Corduroys: Old Navy - $15
Shoes: Timberland - $70

We went out to my favorite nice-sit-down-place-that's-not-really-fancy, Red Lobster, and had a great time. Then on Saturday we exchanged our gifts, cleaned my apartment (she really does rock!), and bummed around. It was an awesome weekend!

Now, I'll get out of the way and let the ladies post again. Y'all take care!

1 comments:

Louella said...

you are so very handsome and what a cute smile. are you blushing yet?