Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Really cool or really embarrassing?

Scarf: The Limited

Wrap Tee: CAbi

Houndstooth Skirt: Issac Mizrahi for Target

Boots: Chinese Laundry

So a few days after Christmas I go to my mailbox and have a package from The Limited. I open it up and inside is a beautiful black and white silky chain print scarf. I was way excited--but trying to remember if I had ordered it. I didn't remember, but it was my style and looked just like me, so who knew?

As I continued to dig into the box there was a card. From The Limited. Wishing me a happy holiday and thanking me for being one of their best customers.

Yeah, seriously.

I debated (and am still debating) whether that's really cool or really embarrassing!

13 comments:

Christina said...

Love the outfit. Your skirt reminds me that I have a houndstooth jacket in my closet that I haven't worn this season. I need to pull it out.

Anonymous said...

A little of both, lady, a little of both. Either way - awesome free scarf!

Anonymous said...

I think it is totally cool! I get excited when I get written thank yous from salespeople mailed to my home address. I would absolutely squeal if I got a free awesome scarf! Love the pattern mixing with the skirt and chain print scarf!

V said...

I think it's cool too, hey, you deserve a gift for all the shopping you do there! Cute outfit.

Milly said...

way cool!...nice scarf!

Kelly said...

Wow. That's crazy! I mean, yay for a new scarf! But I'm surprised they're giving away freebies!

Looking great as always - I still covet that skirt!

Cathryn said...

Really cool. I love how you tied the scarf at your neck--it's a classic style.

Unknown said...

Holy crap, that is so funny! You made my day!

KT said...

It's really cool.

Unknown said...

I think it's pretty cool!

Erica said...

Anything that's fabulous and free is really cool!

Hillary said...

Super darn cool! Love this look!

The Fashion Pinko said...

I think it's really cool- I always make friends with my salespeople!