Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The results of sickness and boredom


Wrap Dress: CAbi
Rodeo Belt: CAbi
Lace Cami: Old Navy
Boots: Maripa
Holy cow, it's warm enough to go out without tights today! However, I can't get into having completely bare legs in February-- they haven't seen the light for months and are far too pale so I kept the tall boots on. However, just feeling the breeze is nice!
I need to have someone take a picture of me in natural light....cause there is a little bit of copper in my hair now! What can I say--I wasn't feeling well after work, was bored and decided to just put some red in my hair which I've never done before. I've been a brunette and a pretty light blonde but never had any red in it before. Kinda fun and something new!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Can't wait to see more of the highlights. I bet a little auburn will look great on you, lady.

Kendra Taylor said...

I luv the belt with that dress....so cute! ~Kendra~

Unknown said...

one of my favorite dresses!! love it with the belt

Kelly said...

I can see a bit of the hair color change...can't wait to see a natural light pic!

Augie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Augie said...

Try CAbi For Less for CAbi clothes without paying retail.

Hillary said...

I loves the dress! I can see the highlights too. Looks good from what I can see!