Thursday, February 19, 2009

A seasonal rant


Denim Jacket: Gap

Pink Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft

Scarf: Mark

Cami: The Limited

Skinny Charcoal Pants: CAbi

Pumps: Nine West

Time for a rant here folks. I just wish the weather would be seasonably appropriate.

I like living in a place where we have 4 seasons. I get to vary my wardrobe quite a bit that way. I have winter coats and gloves and I have tank tops--and I wear them all during the course of the year. I could never live in a place with the same weather year round. I get bored too easily.

That said, I'm at my wits end with the Ohio Valley. Can we not just be seasonably appropriate and the "average" temperature? It's either wind chills below 0 or 70 degrees. Literally. There has been hardly any in between. I need normal. I need average. I need to still be in winter in February. But winter without ice. And without sub zero temperatures. Maybe like a high of 45. Yeah that would be seasonably appropriate.

0 comments: