Saturday, February 7, 2009

Some fun weekend wear

Leather Jacket: Ann Taylor

Wrap Tee: CAbi

Denim Pencil Skirt: Gap

Argyle Tights: The Limited

Tall Boots: Chinese Laundry

Was heading out for birthday dinner at P.F. Chang's with a group of good friends...I never get to wear denim to work so my weekend wear is always denim. Usually I'm in jeans, but decided to switch it up this evening and wear the skirt so I could wear my cute tights again!

With the ice storm we had last week in the Ohio Valley, cute tights are about the ONLY positive thing I can say about winter right now!

7 comments:

Ally said...

Still love those tights :)

Leslie said...

me too as you can tell! i like them better than my red, black and white plaid ones i wore even and I liked those A LOT! But they died a tough death earlier this week. As in big hole leading to garbage can.

Kelly said...

Those tights are so awesome. Good call wearing a skirt so you could wear them! I wore new tights out last night (with my denim pencil skirt too)! and they already got a huge snag in them. Argggg! Take care of these babies!

Anonymous said...

Getting a hole in a pair of tights that you love sucks! These are great though. Hope you had a fun night out!

Anonymous said...

The tights are just tops, and LOVE the jacket, too.

s.i. michaels said...

*Love* the leather jacket. That is so the look this year. & the tights are just awesome.

Louella said...

i just recently read an article concerning how to lengthen the life of your tights. protect your next pair by rubbing it with a fabric softener sheet before wearing. the lubricating agent polydimethylsi-loxane in the dryer sheet makes nylon fibers more pliant, so they last twice as long. hope this tip will help you girls and your tights!