Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday - Ally

This is technically a weekend outfit, but it is what it is :) I've been really busy lately and haven't had time during lunch to do new posts and I've been too exhausted in the evenings. I'm sorry!!!

Sweater: NY&Co.

Navy tank: Old Navy

Jeans: Gap

Flats: Liz Claiborne

Necklace: New Orleans trip









I know you all hate this necklace so I decided to make you REALLY hate it with yet another close up :)



















The shoes - I wish I had these in other colors!!
Liz Claiborne Women's Afton

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you see your face again. I said it before and I'll probably say it again, every time you wear that necklace: it is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Slacker! Those shoes are super cute!

Anonymous said...

Yep. Still HATE that necklace. ;)

Classy Fab Sarah said...

It reminds me of the necklace she wears in Confessions of a Shopaholic - except hers was an anchor, I think.