Friday, February 13, 2009

Outfit inspiration from the web



Yellow Blazer: Ann Taylor Loft

Zebra Print Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft

Navy Pants: CAbi (Lauren trouser)

Boots: Maripa

We're back in business--I found my camera. I'm sure you're all relived.

When I was looking at this blazer online, they had sample outfits and this was one of them (well they had jeans instead of navy pants but I made work appropriate). I never would have thought to put a zebra cardigan under this blazer but it's a different look. I always enjoy when a line gives you different outfit combinations for a garmet. CAbi is great about that as well. I need the ideas. I'm not nearly as imaginative as you people probably think I am. Usually someone in a magazine or website has forged a look first or inspired me in some way. I'm no Rachel Zoe. I don't have the vision myself usually! Oh well, imitation is the best form of flattery!

5 comments:

Legal Editor Mom said...

I did a similar thing today; dressed up a top and pants with a jacket for our office version of Casual Day. Has to be business casual...I love the zebra cardigan and the color of the blazer makes the outfit pop. Nice.

Kelly said...

Hooray for finding your camera!

I always love navy and yellow together

Hillary said...

Yay! I am so glad you found your camera! Whew! I love the yellow!

Milly said...

i like this...the yellow and zebra print...looks great!

s.i. michaels said...

What a fabulous blazer. The piping is so current!