Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tracey - Saturday shopping







Linen Blend Faux wrap dress - Old Navy

Flower sandals - Nine West

Necklace - Sarah Balmer



































Hey Everyone! Sorry that I've been incognito for a while. I'm hoping to be around more starting right now! Allison and Leslie have done a great job of making up for my slacking :)

Today Allison and I had an eating and shopping day. We ate, shopped, ate some more and then ate some more! We set out this afternoon for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and then on to Sephora where they were doing "Southern Belle makeovers" in honor of the new show Southern Belles: Louisville. It starts May 21st on the Soap Network. I know all of us Louisville girls will be watching!! I myself am pretty excited about it.

Make sure to keep an eye out on the blog for some cute new accessories that Allison and I picked up at Forever 21 today. We are both really excited about working them in to some outfits!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

7 comments:

Ally said...

You looked so pretty today in your cute dress :) Glad to see you posting again! Takes the pressure off Les and I!

The WalMart Vegan said...

Love your dress. Sounds like you had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Yay, pretty lady, so glad to see you!!! Super, super cute sandals! I have on my agenda today to check out Forever 21 as I'm feeling the need for some new accessories. Can't wait to see what you two super shoppers scored.

Louella said...

Don't you look cute! Like you hair curly. I'm sure the two of you did damage shopping. Can't wait to see.

Kelly said...

I love the dress and those sandals!

Leslie said...

Ooh that dress is super cute on you! Love the ruffles--and the fact that you are back!

Just watched the preview show of SB:L -- it's a trainwreck :) One that I'll be watching weekly of course!!

KT said...

Whew! I was worried those girls stuffed you in a closet and left you there!~