Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Item Stalking


Pindot Pants: The Limited


Ruffle Tee: The Limited


Knit Jacket: CAbi (Fall 2008)


Peep Toe Pumps: Diba/Meijer


I've been known to stalk items of clothing I like but refuse to pay full price for. As in checking the internet daily for them. Saw these pants at the Limited a few weeks ago during my personal invite visit referenced earlier and really wanted them. They are a summer version of the black and white tweed I wear all the time but I refused to pay full price. Imagine how happy I was when they went on sale a couple weeks later! And home they came to live with me!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when a plan comes together. ;)

Sara said...

I am a clothes stalker too! I don't NEED anything new (ever), but if I can get a good deal on it? Sold!