Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday -- Ally

Is this week over yet?! Geeze. I hate to complain (ha!) but I don't think the weekend will ever get here. I work Saturday so I'm looking forward to Sun/Mon. I'll take what I can get!!

Cardi: NY&Co.

Flower tank: Old Navy

Pants: Old Navy

Shoes: Cole Haan

horseshoe necklace: gift from parents

Bracelet: gift from KT







So probably six months ago I emailed KT a blog post that had this fab bracelet in it but the bracelet was hundreds of dollars. I'm pretty sure I told her to hurry up and win the lottery so she could buy it for me. See? I'm a caring friend. Anyway, about two weeks after that, I get a package in the mail from Miss KT. What's inside? This bracelet. What's it look almost identical to? That spendy bracelet. It's too bad KT didn't win the lottery, but it's great I benefited. KT, thanks again. You're the best.
After fiddling with this, I've concluded the beads are actually beans. KT - shed some light on this for me b/c the card you sent with it is living in a recycling bin somewhere.










This tank was one of the purchases from The Great Shopping Event with Tracey. Per usual, Old Navy had one of those "2 for" deals so we both got a tank and saved a buck each. Sweet! I can't find the top on their website (go figure), but if it comes up, I'll update.

*****

Sara at Unwrap Life is celebrating her One Year Blogoversary! She's offering up a terrific giveaway too so be sure to check it out!!

8 comments:

Nichole said...

I do not see the eyeliner. You apparently didn't wear enough of it to show up in a picture.

Milly said...

pretty floral tank...love the bracelet

Anonymous said...

Dang your Old Navy for having the cutie flower tanks. My local one did not and I wasn't in the mood to order them and pay the shipping. As for that KT - she is a great little lady!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie, tracking down that bracelet for you!

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies! I wonder why that tank isn't online or in every story??

Hillary said...

Hey chica! Cute tank and I love the bracelet! I have been meaning to e-mail you about Housevives of NY. I just caught up on the reunion. OMG!!!! Now there is a lost footage episode next week when I'm in Mexico...

Kari said...

What a sweet gift! The bracelet looks beautiful. I love the glass cap at the end.

Sara said...

I have that tank and I am seriously considering going back for the purple flower one too. Love it!

And thanks for the shout out!