Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday - Ally

I've really been MIA lately, huh? I think I'm still tired from Derby :)

Ombre cardi: Marshall's for $10!
Brown tank: H&M
Brown pencil skirt: NY&Co.
Cutest gold shoes in the world: Kate Spade
Michelle Obama pearls: Walmart













I managed to forget to take a close up shot of these shoes, but they're so freakin adorable. What makes them even cuter is their price - $44. Not bad for Kate Spade, huh?! If I can remember, I'll take a pic tonight and put it up.

***UPDATED***
What'd I tell you?? Cutest gold shoes ever.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd BETTER. You can't proclaim them the cutest gold shoes in the world and then not offer proof!

Kristen said...

kate spade shoes are the best. I have scored them for cheap at marshalls and on ebay!

ohthatgirl said...

Lurve the cardi. *snatches off your back and runs* I definitely need close ups of these alleged "cutest gold shoes in the world". LOL!

Milly said...

Cute Cardi.....and yes please a close up is mandatory, we have the last say lol

Kelly said...

That cardi is adorable!

Lesa said...

Love the cardi, want to see the shoes!

KT said...

OH YOU LOOK SO FREAKING CUTE!

Louella said...

I don't need a close of your gold shoes. They are adorable with the bow. Just wish we wore the same size.

Taylor said...

Digging the ombre cardi! And NY&Co is the best place for pencil skirts, it's true.

Ally said...

Okay, ladies. The shoes are up. Eat it up ;)

You may find this cardi at your local Marshall's. Mine had gobs of 'em and all were clearanced out for $10. They had a purple one too but the last thing I need is another purple cardi.

Boutique Girl said...

LOVE the cardigan!

Legal Editor Mom said...

Going to Marshall's after work to find that cardi...and I, too, love those gold shoes!

Goober said...

Those ARE the cutest gold shoes ever (and what a great price!).

Anonymous said...

I love that cardigan, i love Kohl's you can get great things their and they have a good clearance selection. I am going to add your blog to my blog... It's great i like it a lot.

www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com