Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tracey - Birds of a feather

Teal Cardi - Target Merona

Black Wide Leg Trousers - Gap

Belt - So old that I can't remember where I bought it!

Peacock Feather Necklace - Kenneth Jay Lane for QVC

Shoes - Impo via Marshall's. $10 clearance.

Silver cuff bracelet - Banana Republic

Tank - Old Navy





















I am so glad it has been sunny and warm the last few days so I can take pictures outside!

So, anyone that knows me, knows that I am completely drawn to anything sparkly. When I first saw this peacock necklace by Kenneth Jay Lane I just knew I had to have it. #1 I love KJL #2 I love peacock feathers, and #3 I'm totally digging the trend of the longer pendant necklaces. It was a bit of a splurge, but I can honestly say that I've worn it a lot so far this spring. I often wear it with this cardi, but it also looks fabulous with a black t-shirt, jeans and flats or heels.



I tried to capture the sparkle in the pendant, but nothing I did was doing it any justice.

10 comments:

Lmac said...

Love the color and awesome belted waist!

Leslie said...

You have that cardigan open to exactly the right spot and then belted perfectly--it looks oh so slimming! I cant ever get mine to that perfect angle with the right amount of tee showing in the front--looks great!

Daniel said...

I LOVE this! The necklace is darling. Between you and Ally today, the necklaces are really stunning me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, lady, gimme me that necklace!!! It is absolutely gorgeous!! Also, I am with Leslie - you are perfectly belted!!

The WalMart Vegan said...

Great outfit and awesome pendant.

Anonymous said...

That necklace really is a stunner!

Kasmira said...

I want to steal the necklace!

Kelly said...

That necklace is awesome!

Milly said...

i want that necklace!!

Vaia said...

Love this outfit! I have all those pieces so I will be borrowing this look :)