Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May flowers? Yeah right



Jacket: CAbi (Spring 2008)

Cami: Old Navy

Pindot Pants: The Limited

Leopard Peep Toe Pumps: Nine West via Marshalls

I'm seriously so tired of rain. Had this cute outfit picked out to wear and wake up to thunderstorms. And I don't wear breezy skirts in the rain for obvious reasons so I just grabbed pants and a jacket to get through the day. The leopard pumps made my "boring" outfit feel less boring though.

Isn't the phrase "April showers bring May flowers?" Well, I don't see any flowers and I'm seriously tired of MAY SHOWERS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya, doll. Rain gets mighty tiresome after a while. That powder blue is smashing on you, though!

Anonymous said...

That jacket looks fantastic on you! I have notice that quite a few of your clothing items are from CAbi....where is this?? I am from Canada and I have never heard of it.

Milly said...

oh i'm sick of it too!

cute jacket, love your pumps

Leslie said...

Julie- CAbi is a line of clothing (stands for Carol Anderson by invitation) that is sold exclusively at home clothing parties. Their website is www.cabionline.com Email me at our link above if you would like to learn more~

This jacket is one of my all time favorites!