Friday, August 7, 2009

You can't stop the beat!

Tunic: On clearance at a store in Hilton Head

Leggings: Can't tell you

New platform peep toe's (after my Steve Madden's died): Nine West

Went to see "Hairspray" at Music Theatre Louisville recently. My mom, sister, friend and her mom all went and we had a great time! What was perhaps the most fun was that my hairdresser Jill was in the performance playing Velma! She was awesome--multi-talented I tell you!

This tunic and leggings just seemed appropriate for a fun show like "Hairspray." I'm still bouncing around singing "You can't stop the beat!"

7 comments:

Toni said...

I love this. It's so different and still fun!

That was a fun night:-)

Kasmira said...

Your photo came out so sharp and clear today! New camera?

Leslie said...

No! Same camera. But photo was taken mid afternoon at bright natural light as opposed to the darker morning when I normally take my photos before work. I'm guessing that is the difference

Lesa said...

I've been nervous about wearing leggings again, even though I bought them and love them. Your look is gorgeous and gave me an idea for wearing them.

Honeybunches of Roses said...

another great outfit :-)

SHOEGAL said...

I love this look on you!

Trifecta said...

Love the concept for your blog, especially since you start each post with a sassy outfit breakdown. And that little number is PERF for Hairspray! That show is a riot!