Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fall Colors and Fall Hair


Necklace: Just Jewelry

Shoes: Charles by Charles David via Zappos

(Sorry for the blurry photo ... didnt see it was blurry til I cropped today and this is the only image I have...)

Still trying to keep wearing my spring/summer items while introducing some fall. As you remember, I've been wearing this skirt all summer mainly with a lime-ish color which I loved. I thought adding a jewel tone may help give me a couple more wearings of the skirt but start moving into fall with the deeper colors.

And onto other matters, I know some readers of this blog will be dismayed to hear but but I'm getting antsy to darken my hair again as we head out of the summer months. I've liked the change and think it looks good but the deep chestnut just seems to feel more like me. But maybe I'm wrong. I can't decide. What do you all think? Keep the color now or go back to the darker shade (accurate color photo in link) or a slight reddish tent (another link)? Weigh in.

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi there,

Briefly met you in July when I recognized you from your blog :) Thanks for giving me another way to wear this skirt! Love your mix and ideas.

Leslie said...

Thanks, Elizabeth--it was great meeting you-- let's talk more in January when we're not in the soda line and can chat longer, haha! Just had to start mixing some darker colors with this skirt. Im just not ready to put it away yet!!

KT said...

I love the darker look on you~

Ally said...

You know my vote - go dark! It's so flattering on you.

Kelly said...

I liked your hair better darker, so I am all for anything that gets you to do that ;-)

Also: love that shade of purple.

Ria said...

I think reddish tint looks wonderful on you

Sarah R said...

As a fellow brunette, I'd like to welcome you back to the dark side. Mwahahahah! (that was my evil laugh.)

hillary said...

You are a beautiful girl but this color is not the right one for your coloring. I think the darker is much more flattering on you.

Also as my husband always says a cute brunette is always cuter than a cute blonde! (all my blonde friends he doesnt mean you! ha)

Hillary said...

Go Team Dark!

Oh and btw, I'm going to post the mac n' cheese recipe this weekend cmplete with pics and all :-)

Goober said...

I love the dark purple with the skirt - such a lovely color combo.

As for the hair, I like it darker. I'm always so envious of people who look good with dark hair - and it definitely suits your complexion!

Ashley said...

sdjfsdakgjsdaklgjsdal;kgjasd;klgjsdakl;gjasdkl;gjasdlkgjsadlkgjasdlkgjas;lkdgjaslk;dgjsdalkgjasdkl;g

Go blonde! Sheesh....why are we still talking about this? It's the best you've looked (hair wise) in awhile ....in my opinion.

Sisters know best and sisters tell the truth.

Ashley said...

Is that skirt from CAbi? hahahahah