Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It may not be flashy...


Denim Jacket: Gap Outlet

Belt: The Limited

Dress: Can't tell you

Leopard Pumps: Nine West via Marshall's

Sometimes I try to put together these flashy outfits and while I think they can be cute, I don't know that they are always "me" and I think it shows. However, this outfit just feels quintessentially "Leslie." It may not be exciting-- but it's how I am the most comfortable! At the core, I'm still a classic dresser at heart.

Random note : this dress looks terrible belted with the jacket off on me. However, I've found that as long as I keep a jacket on, belts add a lot to the look of this dress and add color and dimension. So I'm going to stick with it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so relate! Sometimes I try to go all fancy, when what I really want is simple. Love this look, and love that someone else wears a jean jacket like a blazer. I LIVE in mine, I swear.

Kasmira said...

I would never have known that the belt/dress combo didn't look good without the jacket. It looks super all together!

KT said...

Leslie- I love today's look. And PS ladies, award for you on my blog. Come and get it. xox

Hillary said...

I love simplicity and classics too.

Honeybunches of Roses said...

you look so pretty and chic :-)

Milly said...

love this look!