Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday - Ally

We had a bit of cooler weather this weekend and it was very welcome. It's been so dang hot and humid lately. Seeing 60-anything on the thermometer was a treat!
Dress: Walmart

Belt: Walmart

Michelle Obama pearls: Walmart

shoes: Cole Haan












I didn't realized until later in the day that my entire outfit came from Walmart. I go to Walmart *maybe* 6 times a year so it's kinda funny how this happened. I went there the other day to pick up some stuff for work and went through the clothes b/c I wanted to see the Miley Cyrus/Max Azria line (it's cute but definitely for teens). I saw this dress mixed in w/the workout clothes and it was marked down to $11. Score! I was hesitant b/c it was a size smaller than my usual size. I don't know about you, but I have to size UP at Walmart. Ugh. Maybe that's why I never shop there? Anyway, it was a real surprise that not only did it fit, but it looked good. So yay for me :) My dress, necklace and belt were under $25 - not bad!!

21 comments:

Leslie said...

this looks great on you!

Jessica said...

Oh, this dress is super cute! I love it.

V said...

Love that dress on you, great look!

Anonymous said...

DEFINITELY a great buy, lady!

Kimberly said...

Such a pretty dress! And the whole look for less than $25 - major score!

Beth said...

That is a great outfit and NO ONE would ever guess it was from Wal*Mart and only $25! Score!

Goober said...

I would have never guessed your dress came from Wal-Mart - it looks so chic and expensive - I love it!

Wal-Mart is actually kind to me as I have to go down in sizes there, yet while everyone else says they go down sizes in Old Navy I tend to have to go up. Silly sizes.

Tina said...

I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit when you say this looks "good" on you. Girl, it looks GREAT!

Lini said...

Looking super slim Ally! And fab as always :)

Kelly said...

ahhh it looks so great on you!! fits perfectly!

Legal Editor Mom said...

Ok, I've never bought clothes from Walmart, but it looks like I should check them out. Cute dress and great price!

watergirl82 said...

Fab dress...and that fact that it wasn't expensive (cause it looks like it could be from BR or ATL maybe)...even more fab!

http://floridafashionfun.blogspot.com/

Milly said...

Love the dress...it looks great!

Lesa said...

Beautiful dress--I have Obama pearls too! I love almost everything she wears.

Sara said...

I can't believe that came from Wally World! You look fab. Love the print and the cut is very flattering on you!

KT said...

Very flattering on you my blushing bride!

FashionAddict said...

Wow, fantastic dress! And you found it at Walmart? Awesome find.

Boutique Girl said...

You look amazing! All that hard work looks good on you!

Londyn said...

I can't believe you got that dress at Walmart!?!?!? It's FABULOUS!!!

Megan said...

Wow, that dress was an awesome find. And you look AMAZING, lady!

GFS said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DRESS! You should rock it with a studded belt...That's what I have been doing with my girly dresses lately...