Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Intro to Fall


Scarf: (**shakes head no**)

Top: The Limited

Skirt: Express

Shoes: Payless

I love fall clothes. It's my favorite time of the year so I get antsy to start introducing new items and colors to the wardrobe. This scarf seemed like a perfect way to make a start into fall because it has oranges and browns which are traditional fall colors --- but all mixed in with hot pink! I started the day with it looped like this but after 10 minutes in an un-air-conditioned building, it became a sarong around my waist!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm super antsy, too. When can I wear my boots?!?

Love the autumnal colors with the burst of hot pink.

Milly said...

cute scarf!

Anonymous said...

Love the huge scarf!

Hillary said...

Great scarf, but I love that hot pink!