Monday, August 10, 2009

Not much time to post

Outfit: If I told you, I'd have to kill you

Pumps: Chinese Laundry

All you-know-what has broken loose at work.

Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking getting into the marketing and communications field.

Ah, who am I kidding? As stressful as it may be at times, I especially love the crisis times when its fast-paced and constantly moving.

I'm just glad I was dressed comfortably for the day that lied ahead little to my knowledge when I got dressed that day!

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Love the outfit, particularly the jacket.

Anonymous said...

Dorothy Zbornak called - she wants her outfit back.

Leslie said...

Haha, guess SIF doesnt like the outfit. Its comfortable and always receives multiple compliments -- but it's not for everyone which is perfectly understandable.

Leslie said...

SIF: As I looked back you were also the person that made the comment about "helmet hair" a few months back on my horribly bad hair day. Youll quickly see I dont mind constructive critcism but I havent noticed you post anything positive, only what comes off as ultra-negative on my posts. While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, if you cant ever find ANYTHING nice to say, then I guess I would just ask why you are reading this particular blog. I absolutely welcome comments and never expect everyone to like everything -- life would be boring that way --I guess I just always stand by the notion that criticism is taken better when you keep something positive with it.

That said I hope youll keep reading and we'll see you comment more often, both positive and constructive criticism as both are always welcome