Monday, August 24, 2009

In search of a new statement belt

Skirt: J Crew

Pumps: Diba at Meijer

I'm in search of another statement belt.

Before I bought this belt with the large rodeo clip, I had never spent more than $20 on a belt or similar type accessory. Just seemed to be extravagant--and it's just a belt, right? But after purchasing this one, I'm a firm believer that sometimes, it can be worth it. Every time I wear this belt, whether it's with jeans or a skirt or anything, it completely changes the entire look of the outfit.

There's one I have my eye on that is a black belt with a gold crown buckle...that could be fun. But what I love about this one are all the colors in the buckle that I can bring out.

As much as I love this piece, I'm ready for a new statement belt. Anyone have any great places they love to shop for fun belts?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

try the new rococco CAbi belt.. I wore it with the plaid skirt and blue wrap tee and it completed the outfit.. its a good statement belt!