Friday, July 24, 2009

A total girls day!


Took a day off work this week to have a "girls day" with my mom and sister. Our main purpose was wedding dress shopping for my younger sister's wedding next summer. What a fun experience! We just sat in chairs and relaxed and Ashley and the girl helping her did all the work! We did have success though and found "the dress!" Follow that up with a pizza lunch at Wicks and then trying on some other clothes later that evening and it was just an all around great day!

I try to wear the fun items in my closet I cant wear to work on weekdays I'm not working and weekends. This foiled tee with the intricate beading details and white bermuda shorts did the trick!

3 comments:

Legal Editor Mom said...

This is a very cute out fit for hanging out, but those shoes make it rock! Luv them...

Anonymous said...

Comfy, cute, and chic - you've got it all covered!

Toni said...

Fun outfit but even "funner" day!