Friday, July 3, 2009

Sunday afternoon bridal shower




(Still on vacation so backdating a few posts to keep you gals occupied for the week!)

Had a Sunday afternoon bridal shower and decided to put on my white jeans. I know some people think jeans are inappropriate for a shower but A) I think white denim is different and looks crisper and B) I don't get to wear them during the week so I like to try to a lot on the weekend. So I put on a cute blazer and bright colors and decided I thought that combination was shower appropriate. What do you think? Yea or nay?

And in classic Leslie fashion, I changed the pants into my grey ones and wore the same thing to work on Monday morning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am one that thinks jeans for such events is too casual, but I totally agree with you about white denim. I think this outfit is completely appropriate for a bridal shower. You look fab.

Hillary said...

I agree about the jeans. I love these bright colors too!