Friday, July 24, 2009

Ally -- Friday friday

It's been a long week and I still have to work tomorrow. Blah. We were lucky to enjoy some crazy cool temperatures last week and the weekend and things are still on the cool side (staying under 90 is cool for these parts in July). I always "run hot" so keeping it cool in layers of cotton is key. It's not always stylish, but it keeps me from sweating like a wh... nevermind. hahaha

Green/white print tank: Target

Cardi: Target

Pants: Old Navy

Flats: Sam Edelman











When I bought this green/white shirt I had no intentions of wearing it to work as it's pretty casual and mostly boring in its cut/style. However, under a cardi, it looks completely different and is much cuter.

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Allison, this is very slimming on you!

Candice said...

i LOVE those tanks at target, they are really long and I need long to cover any tummy that might pop out! So cute on you.

FashionAddict said...

I love that tank, what a cute outfit!

Sara said...

Cute print and I love the color!

KT said...

Allison, have you lost weight? It sure looks like it!

Legal Editor Mom said...

Ally that is such a cute top. I do the same thing with casual tops, or tanks when I don't want to show my arms; under a cardi or other jacket, it totally changes the look and makes it more appropriate for work.

And I agree with the other comments...you look great!

Tina said...

I'm loving the print of the tank peeking out. It's fab!

Hillary said...

Well you can'tt ell the tank is boring. The black cardi and pants really set it off.

Milly said...

love the printed top

Anonymous said...

Cardis are so my saving grace - they dress up just about everything!