Thursday, July 9, 2009

Playing favorites



Ruffle Shirt: The Limited

Khaki Skirt: J Crew

Floral Pumps: Target

These floral pumps from Target and this ruffle wrap shirt are some of my favorite wardrobe items. When I bought them each a year ago, I didnt think they would turn out to be in favorite status the way they have been. The ruffles on the shirt are always a bit out of control -- but I've come to like that about it! And the shoes....well, wearing them always makes me smile! In fact, I showed them to a friend last year and she ended up having her bridesmaids wear these shoes with turquoise dresses/brown sash earlier this spring and they were adorable! Multi-versatile, I tell you--they work all the way down to jeans and up to bridesmaid dresses!

6 comments:

Legal Editor Mom said...

Ok this must be another backdated photo; your hair is the lovely chestnut-looking color that I love on you! (At least it looks that way...) Anyway, this is a cute top, and those shoes are fabulous!

Milly said...

Cute ruffled top and pumps!

Leslie said...

LEM-- Nope this photo was taken post-highlighting--just on a very rainy cloudy morning with no natural light!

The WalMart Vegan said...

I love this outfit! You look great.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute top!!!


www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

Lori said...

I love wrap tops and dresses, such a great look!