Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The prodigal blogger returns...

Looks like I just took a three week vacation, huh? Whoops! My computer is still acting up. The battery is pretty much shot (has about a 7 minute life) and while that's manageable, the outlet for the plug is loose so it's a miracle to get the battery charging cable to make contact. I don't have the patience for it most nights and have been borrowing Al's when he's not looking.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

In other news, I've not felt cute so I've not taken a single outfit pic in two weeks. You know what is cute? The shoes I wore in the last pic I snapped:
Cardi: NY&Co.

Orange cami: Target

Pencil skirt: NY&Co.

Necklace: Target (I think)

Leopard flats: Stuart Weitzman










Aren't these smack-your-mama-good???!!

(And no, I'd never smack my mama b/c she'd put me in the ground and that's no way for a good daughter to behave.)

I scored these for...are you ready for it? $45. Forty freaking five dollars. I <3 the Zappos sale!!

They're pony hair and soft and absolute perfection.

14 comments:

Hillary said...

Yes, super cute shoes. I like the orange cami too paired with cardi. I have my not-feeling-cute days too :-) Good luck on your computer.

Tracey said...

i am still jealz of those shoes!

Louella said...

You need to stop buying shoes!!! Before long you are going to have to sleep with them. By the way have you bought any knew handbags? You also don't need any handbags but you can always give them to your mother!!!

Louella said...

New handbags not knew (sleepy going to bed).

Boutique Girl said...

Good to see you again! Love the shoes!

Anonymous said...

Glad your back. You look Fabulous Darling, ♥ the Shoes!!!

www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, beautiful! And those flats definitely make me want to smack your mama. ;)

Leslie said...

I had a similar thing happen before I bought my new computer. The battery had been shot a while but no biggie, I just plugged it in. Well then the adapter got a short in it! So annoying all the time! I broke down and bought a new one 2 nights before the presidential election because there was no way I was going to be without a computer for that!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally said...

Thanks, ladies!!!

Mama, I'm getting rid of a bunch of shoes before we move, don't worry. Besides, Al is skinny. I could put shoes in bed and he'd never know.

Les - You had to get a new computer or a new cable? My cable is fried too :(

Leslie said...

I had already gotten a new cable once...but then it all really got bad when the back of the computer where the outlet plugged in literally started falling apart and wires were coming out and sticking in crazy directions. It had been 6 years and lived a good life. So a new computer it was. And I love it. If there is one item in my house that the cost-per-use is ridiculously low on its my computer--I practically live on the thing !

Ally said...

Gotcha. See, that's the problem w/mine too. Where the cable plugs into on the computer is loose so it barely makes contact.

For some reason I thought you had gotten your new laptop longer ago than November...

Mine's 4.5 years old and is still a really really good computer. It's plenty fast, is thin, and the screen is big and glossy too. :(

Milly said...

LOVE those flats...what a steal!!

Kelly said...

oooo those flats are adorable. And that cardi! I love it!