Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great shoes


I'm fortunate to live only 20 minutes from the Zappos outlet -- it's a great place to go and check for shoes anytime, but especially when they have their 50% off sale and you get an additional 50-off the already discounted shoes!
These shoes were from that latest haul -- they are Guess, satin and have a big ol' flower at the peep toe. They are slightly over-the-top but that's what I love about them. I refuse to spend a large sum of money on "outfit shoes" such as these -- but when you can get them for $27.50, well, that makes it all acceptable!

5 comments:

Kendra Taylor said...

Very cute shoes :) ~Kendra~

Anonymous said...

I am both jealous that you live so close to the outlet, and relieved that I DON'T. I would be in debtors prison if I had access to shoes at such low prices.

Those little satin numbers are just fab, L.

Milly said...

Very cute pumps..I wish i lived near Zappos....Lucky gal!

Ashley said...

its the oompa loompa shoes!

Anonymous said...

Very cute you look very nice :)