Friday, July 31, 2009

Pick-me-up bright colors!


Cardigan and Pants: A clothing label I'm not allowed to mention (per the label's request, so sorry, readers -- you'll have to take your best guess as to who I'm wearing for those 2 garments!)

Shirt: The Limited

Floral Shoes: Target


After a VERY long couple weeks at work, I decided I needed a pick me up. And I find it hard to not be happy when you are wearing fuchsia and lime green! The summer months are supposed to be less stressful with people on vacations but I tell you what, it has been anything BUT so for me! So alas, I used clothing as a mood enhancer -- again!

What is your favorite wardrobe pick-me-up? Is it a color or style? Or something totally different?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuchsia and lime green is a dynamite combo, and you're totally rocking it.

WickedThrifty said...

i don't get why they wouldn't want publicity. baffled.

Leslie said...

TTS: We can be baffled together :)

Sara said...

Why wouldn't they want you to mention them? It's free advertising. That's crazy.

Beth said...

Dumb label is dumb.

Ally said...

We need a fun nickname for said company :)

Milly said...

nice color combo....who's the company? lol

Kasmira said...

I can only guess it's CABI. I also am surprised they don't want the publicity! You're a great model.

Kelly said...

I had the same guess as Kasmira. I know you can't tell us, I just am so boggled with the idea that anyone wouldn't want you to mention it. Crazy!