Saturday, November 7, 2009

501

I didn't even realize it, but the last post was our 500th post. Wow!! Thanks for sticking around through everything. I've been so busy lately with getting married and remodeling our house that I just can't post as often as I like. If it makes you feel better, you're not missing anything! Not many cute outfits these days.

This shot is from a couple of weeks ago and I had forgotten it was on my camera. I LOVE this dress. I have a "no ruffles on the bottom" rule when it comes to dresses and skirts but this one is so subtle that it doesn't make me look like I should be on a TLC show for short gals in bad dresses.
Dress: Target ($10!!!!)

Cardigan: Target

Necklace: had it for years. Walmart, maybe?

Bag: Furla (with vintage Echo scarf)

Shoes you can't see: Stuart Weitzman

Sunnies who've recently fallen apart and broken my heart: MaxStudio







My sweet husband (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I met one of our favorite friends for brunch and this is what I wore. The dress was on clearance since it was from summer (it's a halter and a titscrepancy just waiting to happen) but it looks like fall to me. The brown and rusts and creams and pinks and peaches. Just love this. It's a gauzy material and has some super unflattering smocking around the waist. No way in hell would I wear this w/out a cardigan unless I was mad at y'all and never wanted you to come back. However, I believe most of the world's problems can be solved with a cardigan and this was no exception!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

HAHAHAHAHA "titscrepancy" is the best new word

Also - I really like that dress and I think the ruffle is the perfect amount of ruffliness.

Hillary said...

I have to agree with Keyy. "Titscrepancy" is a good one. I'll have to borrow the term for those horrid moments.

I likey the dress too. I also love the Cadies sign in the background. I just adds to the cuteness of you :-)

Legal Editor Mom said...

Ally this is adorable and you know I'm with you on the cardigan solves all business! I did the exact same thing today! ;-)

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies. I was standing near Muths Candies (http://www.muthscandy.com/). They're always closed whenever I'm by that way but really want to go in and eat my body weight in Modjeskas.

Deborah. said...

You're right, cardigans solve all problems. ;) I love this outfit.