Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cheap Beauty Goodies: Avon Bent Eyeliner Brush















I absolutely love my Bobbi Brown Gel Liners. They are a splurge that I'm willing to pay for. They go on easily and they last until I take my makeup off at night. I own the black ink, black mauve ink (love), bronze shimmer and hunter ink. So, after you've blown your makeup budget on 4 eyeliners, what do you buy to apply it with? Behold the Avon Bent Eye Liner Brush for the magic price of $1.99! Sure, you could buy Bobbi Brown's eyeliner brush for $25, but why would you? The Avon brush is fantastic and the bent end makes it easier to use, at least for me. I am makeup challenged!

I'm really thinking I need that caviar ink liner next...



3 comments:

Leslie said...

i use this brush and love it! i actually also use the Avon gel liner and it works good but the brush is the best!

Ally said...

I love the Bobbi Brown eyeliners too - wore the Black Mauve at the wedding :)

I need to pick up that brush because when I used yours in Nashville, I felt like less of a make up dummy!

Natalie said...

Oooh! I'll have to look into this! I got a Bobbi Brown kit from QVC that has this gel liner, but I hate the brush that came with it. I'm guessing it's not THE official Bobbi Brown brush (even though it says her name on it) because I don't think there's anyway they could charge $25 for it! Thanks for the tip!