Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beward the Ides of November?!

Boy did that sinus stuff really catch up to me! I've spent the past two days covered up w/a fever and blowing my nose. Fortunately, the fever broke mid-afternoon yesterday and I'm on my way to feeling much better. It's amazing how the body works, you know? The fever worked hard to kill the infection I have going on and by just letting it run its course, I'm well on my way to feeling back to normal.

Today's outfit is a great example of dressing to make you feel better. I missed the past two days of work but HAD to work today (the weekend) so I dressed in bright colors in hopes of perking up. It worked!


Cardi: NY&Co.

Birdy graphic t: Old Navy ($2.49!!!!!!)

Wide-leg jeans: Old Navy

Green Heels: Ralph Lauren

horseshoe necklace: gift


Old Navy recently had their 30% off friends & family event and I snagged this shirt off clearance for $2.49! I've not usually a fan of tshirts because most are crew neck and that's just not a good look for me. However, this is a v-neck so I couldn't say no.

I also picked up a Party Cardi at Old Navy and a cute top for layering. Keep a look out for those in the next week or so! I can't wait to wear them. What did you get at Old Navy with your 30% off coupon?





4 comments:

Christina said...

I picked up some graphic tees for $2 too! amazing price.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
90-Dayer said...

I love the tee. How did I miss that sale. Grrrr!

Becky said...

Adorable graphic tee!