Friday, November 13, 2009

Inspired by The Hidden Seed

I've been lacking inspiration lately, but *finally* was struck with some. Elsita at The Hidden Seed has the most beautiful blog. Her outfits, her drawings, and just the whole darn thing are stunning. I hope you check it out.

She had on the prettiest green cardi the other day and it made me realize I could wear my green cardi with things that may not "match" but to wear it as a neutral. I love how this outfit turned out. It pales in comparison to Elsita's outfit, but it's a good try :)


Green cardi: NY&Co.

Printed dress: NY&Co.

Belt: Walmart

Tights: George via Walmart

Shoes: Coach








I visited a DSW shoe store for the first time recently and got a killer deal on these shoes: $45! I can't say no to shoes this cute for that price.

Cute, huh??












One of my favorite things about these is they're identical in texture/color to my Sam Edelman flats so I can interchange these shoes if my feet get sore!

5 comments:

Londyn said...

oh, so cute! love this combo.

Meg said...

I checked that site out. She has some interesting outfits! Love her backgrounds!

I like your outfits more, though!

Nika said...

really cute shoes

Jan said...

umm can you say score on those shoes. Great Deal!

Boutique Girl said...

Great look and fab price for the coach shoes!!