Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Headless horselady

Ever have one of those days when you just want to remove your head from your body? That's the kind of day I had. My sinuses are killing me and I look like a goofball. So I removed my head :)


Ikat print top: dressbarn

lime cardi: Target

Wide-leg jeans: Old Navy

Peep-toe heels: Cole Haan


Not a whole lot to say about this. I liked the outfit and was really comfortable in it. I wish I had a dozen more shirts like this. It zips up - no buttons to gap or be wonky. Brilliant!

3 comments:

Boutique Girl said...

I am sorry that you are having sinus troubles! I love the shirt and the bright cardi together!

Anonymous said...

You are my favorite goofball and I love that I can still see your gorgeous smile. And that you can pull of Ikat. I fear the Ikat.

Kelly said...

Man a zip-up shirt sounds awesome! I haven't been to the dress barn in forever.