Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 2: Favorite Shoes

These aren't my absolute favorite shoes (those are the Louboutins I wore at my wedding), but they're my favorite wear-to-work shoes:

They are Cole Haan Carma OT Air Pumps in pewter. I snagged them at the Zappos/6pm.com outlet for $50 or 60. I wish I had them in every color and that they'd always be $50 :)

If you ever are in the market for a well-made, comfortable pair of heels, I highly recommend Cole Haan w/the Nike Air technology. I stomp around in these for a full work day and they've yet to ever hurt my feet.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I am always finding myself drooling over Cole Haans on zappos and the like. A litttttle out of my price range, though! I can't believe you scored those for such a good price! I clicked through your linked entry - those Louboutins are TO DIE FOR!

Ally said...

Looks like you'll have to come to Louisville for a visit :)

Thanks for the Loubie love - they're pretty badass. I bought them w/in a week of getting engaged - blew my wad on them b/c I didn't care about a dress haha