Tuesday, June 7, 2011

90% off? Yes, please!

Y'all know how I love a sale. I've been eye-balling this sweater at Kohl's since January and it FINALLY went on sale for 90% off. Paying 80% off was clearly just too much for me :)


Jeans: Seven @ DressBarn
Unseen tank: Old Navy
Flats: Kate Spade
Bag: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Target

The light and exposure on this photo is a little off, but that's what I get for taking just one pic and hoping for the best. I really love this sweater and for $7.60, wish it came in every color of the rainbow. The keyhole at the top is crazy low if left unattended. I wore a solid black tank underneath just to err on the safe side. Don't want the boobies hanging out ALL the time, right?

2 comments:

Sara said...

Love this top! Want.

Ally said...

Sara - I'm almost positive I saw a S or XS - want me go pick it up for you?