Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 day photo challenge and some changes

So obviously I don't post here daily, weekly or even monthly sometimes. I need to get back into the habit of snapping daily pics, so I'm going to do this 30 day photo challenge that some of my favorite bloggers are doing. I hope it'll get me back into the habit of taking daily pics. I'm also going to start keeping my camera in my purse. The prospect of GOOD pics has to help, right? :)

I also plan on posting more, in general, on here. My original blogging partners have busy lives and keeping up with this blog is a lot of work for us all. Cute on the Cheap is going to be more of a personal/fashion/food/home remodeling blog now. I hope you'll stick around! Look for a blog redesign soon too! If it looks like crap around here for a while, have faith it'll be cleaned up shortly :)


1 comments:

KT said...

Ambitious. One of your loveable traits. :)