Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tights for short gals?

Am I missing something? Are there no tights for short ladies? I'm 5'3 and wear a size 14 and I can't find a damn pair of tights to fit me. If they're the right size for my booty, they're WAY too long. It's like they assume all big girls are also tall girls and all short girls are also small girls. This isn't the case, yo!

My patterned tights are SO CUTE yet you can't see the pattern except on the very top of my thighs (that my skirt covers thankyouverymuch). I'm constantly pulling them up all day just so I can see the pattern and justify paying more for them.

Rant over. Bring on the picture:


Top: Dana Buchman via Kohl's

Skirt: Kohl's (another one of Mama's purchases for me)

Tights: George via Walmart

Shoes: Cole Haan

3 comments:

KT said...

I KNEW I should have patented the word "yo" Damn it to hell!
Even though you are having high drama over the tights, I still think you look cute! xoxo

Unknown said...

I agree! I'm 5'4 and size 16. Same problem. All tights are way to big if they fit in the hips/butt. It's a horrible thing and that is one of the major reasons I don't wear tights at all.

Natalie said...

I'm 5'2" and a 12/14. I've only found that Nine West and Dress Barn tights fit me. Otherwise, the rest are for super tall gals!! Booo...

Natalie
http://twoprepsinapod.blogspot.com