Thursday, March 17, 2011

Luck o' the Irish

I'm having zero luck today, kittens. I forgot to put on my slip and I'm having some horrible static cling. UGH. I'm at work w/no hairspray or static spray. I tried rubbing lotion on my thighs but all that did was moisturize my tights. *sigh* Looks like I'm going to Kohl's during lunch!

Dress: Banana Republic

Cardi: gift from Mama

Necklace: Send the Trend

Tights: George via Walmart

Shoes: Kate Spade via Zappos/6pm.com outlet

Bracelets: Old Navy






















I feel a wee bit "costumey" today, but this is as excited as I get for a holiday. I don't get into Halloween or even get up early on Christmas morning (I was, and still am, an odd child), but a holiday involving excessive drinking and short folks? Sign me up!

Remember when I told you Al bought some tights for me? I'm finally wearing the patterned pair and I can't believe it took me so long to get into this. Of course, Spring is just around the corner so I probably won't get too many more wears out of them.


Pretty cute, huh?

Speaking of cute...


I love these shoes so dang much.


This necklace is also on my "favorite things" list!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! Be safe and have fun! Xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the dress looks completely lovely. So that's a win!

KT said...

By 10 a.m. I had someone in my office so drunk that his glasses got broken in a bar fight!
No joke!