Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Summertime Part 3: Vacation and events

We went on a little vacation/family reunion in August to Pigeon Forge, TN with Al's family. We had a terrific time and it was so nice to be away for a few days to just hang out.

 
Like how I had most of my body covered in towels so I didn't burn? That's my SPF 1000000, baby!

Our condo was the best one ever b/c it had an AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO OF DOLLY in it.

 I was a bridesmaid in one of my BFF and sorority sister's wedding and it was amazing. First of all, she was the most beautiful bride ever and second, it was the most fun wedding EVER. She's Greek Orthodox so not only was the ceremony interesting and special, but the reception was GREAT. 

 Pretty much the only proof Al and I went anywhere together all summer :)

1 comments:

Londyn said...

Looks like you had a great time!