Friday, January 22, 2010

Tahari and Marshall's? Yes, please!

A few weeks ago, the fine folks at Marshall's sent me a gift card to use at their store. How exciting is that?! Marshall's is one of my go-to stores for unique pieces and great deals. I'm a sucker for a cute cardigan and have loved the look of the open-front, drapey ones, but most are just too long for my 5'2 stature. I was so excited when I found this cardigan in a fun print and the right length. The best part? The price tag. $35! Not bad for a "designer" label, huh?


Cardi: Tahari

Rose top: Not sure of the label, but picked it up at Marshall's for $16

Pants: Old Navy

Shoes: Cole Haan










How adorable is that top? It's a pretty, deep pink and the roses/flowers/ruffles are satin and the rest of the top is a super soft cotton. It's sleeveless but the straps are really wide and comfortable. Love it!









Thanks to Marshall's for the opportunity to find this terrific sweater.







15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! And the cardi was SUCH a great choice - love that print.

Tracey said...

I have that same rose top from there and I tried on that cardi :)

Ally said...

And that's why you're My Person, Tracey. It's a shame I couldn't marry both you AND Al :(

Kelly said...

OK - these would be pretty on their own but they look great together too!

I am so bad at drapey cardis. I have one and I've worn it like twice because it just confuses me for some reason.

EvaNadine said...

i LOVE me some marshalls! the top and cardi are both really great on their own, but FABU when paired together!

Vaia said...

Fantastic pairing!! You look great!

Corie said...

nice outfit and the top is very pretty!

Goober said...

What a fantastic cardigan and top (love the detail on the neckline)! I totally agree with you - Marshalls is a great place for unique pieces and great deals. Glad you found something so cute with your gift card.

Becky said...

The top and cardi are so so cute!

WickedThrifty said...

lucky you! love the ruffles, and th sweater is very cute. i keep looking for a nice black/white one. sigh!

Lesa said...

Hi, I have been following your blog for a while and I love it. I have started a new blog about books, I would like to ask you to consider it if you are a reader:

www.lesaslibrary.com
formerly AlwaysSummer

Natalie said...

Hi I'm a new reader and I love this Blog! I look forward to seeing your outfits!

I love to shop my closet and thank Ann Taylor/BR outlets for clothes, F21 for accessories and my local TJ Maxx and Ross for shoes!!

Viva La Fashion said...

love your shirt. so cute! :)

tiff said...

i really love that combo! it looks great!

♥tiff
fashionintheforest.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Oooh, this is fab. I just discovered Marshall's and may have to make a trip back there soon!